Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Digital Artwork from Sculpting to Rendering and Digtal Painting.

Welcome to 3d digital sculpting, modeling and painting artwork ! I will be adding new things including tutorials and links to do with the 3d digital art categories on a regular basis. I will list many new programs and explain different new features on new 3d applications as well as show you some of the art I create using many diffuserent 3d digital artwork tools and programs. First off I use quite a few programs from Pixologic's Zbrush and Sculptris program, adobe Photoshop,  Poser, Art Rage, as well as many other art programs available for creating digital 3d artwork.  I will be adding galleries as well posting links to other useful applications and websites etc...  For example here is one of my links to my Digital 3D Art Groups that I put together on Facebook as well here is another link to one of my 3D Artwork Gallery and Pages . also here are a few more links to other galleries that I have posted 3d art and my 3d sculpting galleries at.
  1. Deviant Art Bigbear - Inkpen Gallery
  2. Digital Art and Painting Gallery at Artbreak
  3. Vampire Digital Art Gallery on picasa web
These are just a few links to my work with digital art from renders to digital painting and as well digital sculpting and painting, Including digital shading, digital lighting, digital composition, digital effects and much photoshop work as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment